American Custom Bicycles in Steel, Titanium and Ti/carbon mix
Product Data Sheet for the Max 45 Carbon Fiber Fork
|Material||Carbon fiber legs and steerer; aluminum crown race seat|
|Fork Axle-to-Crown Length||393 mm|
|Weight||495 grams at full steerer length|
|Steerer Length||300 mm|
|Steerer||Tapered carbon 1-1/8” to 1-1/5”|
|Crown Race Diameter||1.5”|
|Tire Width Maximum||45c knobbie|
|Clearance at Fork Crown||52 mm|
|Brake Mount||Disc Post Mount, 160 - 185 mm rotor|
|Axle Compatibility||12mm Thru Axle (included)|
|Maximum Spacer Height||3 cm|
|Finish||Matte Black or custom paint|
|Rider Weight Limit||None|
- More Clearance: The most tire clearance of any high-performance carbon disc fork.
- Durable: Steerer, legs, and crown race seat all molded as one, for optimal strength, durability, and safety.
- Thoughtful Details:
- Fork crown design facilitates headset crown removal and replacement. The fork crown is slightly concave so it’s easy to get a fork crown removal tool under the crown race seat
- The crown race is machined, rather than molded, for improved headset race fit accuracy and durability.
- The zip tie guides with included clips are reusable and location on front of blade provides smooth lines specifically for flat mount brakes.