American Custom Bicycles in Steel, Titanium and Ti/carbon mix
Product Data Sheet for the Matador Carbon Fiber Fork
|Material||Carbon fiber legs and steerer; aluminum crown race seat|
|Fork Axle-to-Crown Length||395 mm|
|Weight||484 grams at full steerer length|
|Steerer Length||350 mm|
|Steerer||Tapered carbon 1-1/8” to 1-1/5”|
|Crown Race Diameter||1.5”|
|Tire Width Maximum||45c knobby|
|Tire Width Maximum with Fender||38c knobby|
|Clearance at Fork Crown||52 mm|
|Brake Mount||Disc Flat Mount, 140 - 160 mm rotor|
|Axle Compatibility||12 mm Thru-Axle (12mm x 1.5mm threaded)|
|Fender Mounts||Integrated into fork dropouts and crown|
|Maximum Spacer Height||3 cm|
|Finish||Matte Black or custom paint|
|Rider Weight Limit||None|
- More Clearance: The most tire clearance of any high-performance carbon disc fork:
- Wider: 3 mm or more extra width for more tire options and plenty of fender clearance.
- Taller: 3 mm or more tire clearance height for better mud clearance and more fender options.
- The Lightest: Lightest disc mixed terrain fork with an integrated fender mount system. Also, the lightest disc fork and full fender combination.
- Durable: Steerer, legs, and crown race seat all molded as one, for optimal strength, durability, and safety.
- Fender Friendly: Fender mounts integrated on fork: dropout mounts and crown through-hole.
- Thoughtful Details:
- Fork crown design facilitates headset crown removal and replacement. The fork crown is slightly concave so it’s easy to get a fork crown removal tool under the crown race seat
- The crown race is machined, rather than molded, for improved headset race fit accuracy and durability.
Double cable housing guides for improved routing. Guides work with included clips that are reusable and simple. The guides also work with the more secure classic zip ties.