American Custom Bicycles in Steel, Titanium and Ti/carbon mix
A small amount of regular care and attention is the key to maintaining the long lasting beauty of your painted frame. We recommend the following care:
- Avoid keeping your painted frame in full sunlight—over time concentrated UV rays may fade the color.
- Immediately wipe off any corrosive or acidic substances such as sap, juice, sunscreen, tar, chemicals, or animal droppings.
- Never use acetone on painted surfaces.
- Wipe off dirt with a soft cloth using soap and water or any paint-safe cleaning product.
- If your chainstays are painted, consider a chainstay protector to avoid chain-slap chipping.