Job Description: Parts & Service Manager
Parts & Service Team Mission
The parts and service team’s mission is to build relationships and loyalty with our customers and exceed their expectations for all elements of service.
Manage service relationships with retailers, distributors, and customers worldwide by listening and responding to clients needs and ensuring that all bike parts sourced by Seven are correct and available at the time the customer requests. Manage service of the Seven team through general office management.
- Help educate customers and retailers on Sevenís product line, capabilities, and value propositions by phones, emails, factory tours, and clinics
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with customers and retailers by providing support, being engaging, following up, and having a wealth of product knowledge
- Document knowledge in all aspects of Seven‘s sales, fit, fabrication, and service methodologies, in addition to our products and services
- Provide support to sales, design, and shipping when needed
- Manage and develop communication systems for prospective customer contact: telephone, e-mail, and mailings
- Provide technical support and help develop technical materials
- Schedule and conduct factory tours
- Assist in the planning and presenting of retailer clinics and events
- Track customer feedback and industry trends
- Collect and manage customer data for marketing, sales, and R&D
- Display a positive attitude toward dealers, customers, company, the public, and co-workers
Parts Kit Support
- Manage customer experience surrounding parts kit details after the customer's selections have been made
- Document kit details in the customer database
- Communicate with retailers regarding part availability
- Ensure component compatibility
- Design and document more efficient kit management processes
- Manage relationships with some parts suppliers
- Manage technical hardware in the office: Computers, printers, projectors, UPSs, etc.
- Troubleshoot and communicate with office hardware vendors regarding issues when they arise
- Serve as internal support contact for Seven team regarding technical hardware needs
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
Traits and Profiles
- Values: High levels of integrity, honesty, and responsibility
- Mission of Service: Team player; service oriented
- Responsibility: Dependable and accountable; delivers on time, within budget, and as specified
- Communicator: Articulate, fluent, and inclusive; confident when public speaking; ability to listen
- Intensity: High stamina and endurance; focus on work activities
Ideal Professional Background
- Retail bicycle sales, service, or mechanic experience
- Experience with customer service of high-end products or services
- Cycling experience: technology-savvy enthusiast
About Seven Cycles, Inc.
Seven Cycles, Inc. was founded in January 1997 and is the largest exclusively custom bicycle builder in the world. The company’s mission is to enhance the riding experience of cyclists worldwide through the optimum fit, performance, comfort, and styling of their bicycles. Seven fosters a fast-paced, value-driven environment, placing particular focus on its employees, customer satisfaction, product quality, and innovation. Seven Cycles is an equal opportunity employer.
Email us at to apply to be a part of our team.