Bastille Day Ride, Burgers, Beers, & Bikes with Seven & Signature Cycles
RSVP HERE!! On 14 July, Bastille Day, Seven Cycles will visit Signature Cycles in Greenwich, CT. It’s going to be a fun evening celebrating a mix of liberty, velocity, and fraternity–and beer and bbq. Here’s what we have in store:
Seven special offers for those attending the evening:
- If you place an order for a Seven at the event, or before close of business Sunday 24 July – the final day of the Tour de France, Seven will provide:
- Free upgrade to Seven’s First Priority Production Program at no charge – a value of $750-$900 AND
- 50% off of a custom paint job – a value of $350-$750; OR
- 50% off of the 3-year protection plan – a value of $247
The Evening’s Timeline:
- 5:15 – 6:30 pm: Bastille Day Ride. On the 14th, the Tour de France will be at stage 12, its midpoint and the first major climb: a brutal ascent from Cugnaux to Luz-Ardiden. This 211km stage ends with two Hors Categorie climbs–including the Tourmalet - that are sure to be memorable. In honor of the Tour, join us with a symbolic “Storming of the Bastille.” The Signature Cycles crew and members of their team will lead a short and fast tempo ride, starting at 5:15pm sharp. We won’t be climing any “beyond category” climbs but we will be feeling pretty independent.
- Test Ride Bikes: At this event, you’ll have a rare opportunity to test ride a Seven! We’re bringing our fleet of demo bikes, with several models and sizes available. If you’d like to try a Seven on this ride, please email us so we can have a bike ready to go for you. We’re certain that all the test bikes will be spoken for prior to the ride so plan ahead and reserve your bike now. To reserve a Seven demo bike, R.S.V.P. here.
- 6:30 pm: Outdoor Grilling & Cold Beer. Signature Cycles will be grilling up burgers on the patio for omnivores and vegetarians alike. And of course, the cold beer will be flowing!
- 7:00 – 7:30 pm: Talk with Rob Vandermark of Seven Cycles. Rob will talk about some of the new and exciting projects we’ve got going on at Seven Cycles. You’ll get an exclusive sneak peek into the cutting edge designs that Seven Cycles is working on for the upcoming seasons. After the talk Rob will hang out to chat about anything and everything bike related: materials, customization, and of course, bad movies.
- See some rare Sevens: We’re bringing four unique, diverse, and interesting bikes to the Signature event.
- High-Design Show Bike: The Berlin Bike - a fun bike that has been featured at the Berlin Bike Show and will be featured in German GQ.
- Special Edition Endurance Bike: Randonneur Bike – our prototype for this fast-growing segment of serious riding.
- Special Edition Travel Bike: Single Speed Belt Drive – a perfect travel bike to bring along on your summer vacation.
- Pro Cyclocross Bike: Three-Time National Champion Mo Bruno‘s Cyclo-Cross Bike. Cross season is coming up fast!
- 7:30 – 8:00 pm: Customer Bike Portraits: And to continue with the Bastille Day theme, Signature Cycles will send everyone away with a souvenir: a professional portrait of you and your bike. So be sure to bring your bicycle for a photo – or maybe you’ll go home with your very own brand new Seven!
So whether you live in Connecticut, the tri-state area, or beyond, you won’t want to miss this unique event on 14 July. You’ll have the rare opportunity to test ride a Seven, meet Rob, and mingle with fellow cyclists – and to have you and your bike commemorated with a professional portrait. Allez!
Don’t forget to R.S.V.P. for this one-time opportunity.